I am 18 years or older;I am the parent or legal guardian of the child for this entry;All information submitted is accurate; I have the rights (copyright) to the video I am submitting; and, I hereby grant HealthONE permission to use my copyrighted work.
HEALTHONE/ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN “MASCOT” PARTY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AND THE SKILL LEVEL OF THOSE SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ON-COURT ACTIVITIES THAT ARE PART OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
In return for the opportunity to participate in the HealthONE/Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children “Mascot” Contest (the “Contest”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Official Rules”):
1. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is: Kroenke Sports & Entertainment LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204 ("KSE").
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest will begin on November 1, 2012, and will end on April 1, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. You must, at the time of entry, be a legal resident of Colorado and 18 years of age or older to be eligible to participate in this Contest (an “Eligible Participant”); provided that employees and immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings and children) of employees and people living in the same household as employees of KSE the Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth, Denver Nuggets, HealthONE and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents are not eligible to enter. The Contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
4. ENTRIES. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY. In order to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Eligible Participants may visit https://www.healthoneservices.com/healthonecares/contact_us/RMHC-BDparty-mascot.htm and complete and submit the online application during the Contest Period (each, an “Internet Entry”). KSE HealthONE, and their respective affiliates or promotional partners are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet. KSE reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of technical difficulty, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or for any other reason which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, Internet entries will be deemed made by the holder of the e-mail account from which the entry was made.
(2) Eligible Participants may hand-print their name, street address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and evening phone number on a piece of 3" x 5" paper (an “Entry Form”). The Eligible Participant must mail the properly completed Entry Form to HealthONE/Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children “Mascot” Contest, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Each Entry Form must be mailed separately in an addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced Entry Forms will be accepted. All Entry Forms must be postmarked by April 1, 2013.
Any Entry Form or Internet Entry that is late or not properly filled out or delivered will not be accepted. An Eligible Participant who submits a properly completed Entry Form or Internet Entry in accordance with this paragraph within the Sweepstakes Period is considered an “Entrant.” All Entry Forms and Internet Entries become the property of the KSE and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry Form, the Entrant acknowledges that he or she has read and understands these Official Rules and agrees that he or she shall be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. A total of five (5) winners (each, a “Winner”) will be selected from among all Entrants in random drawings to be held on December 1, 2012, January 2, 2013, February 1, 2013, March 1, 2013, and April 5, 2013 in Denver, Colorado. Winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the random drawing. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release (the “Required Documents”) within ten (10) days of notification. In the event (i) the Required Documents are not returned within ten (10) days, (ii) notification is returned as undeliverable mail with no forwarding address, or (iii) telephone notification is not confirmed within 24 hours, the Winner in question shall automatically forfeit his or her right to qualify as a Winner and KSE may or may not, in its sole discretion, choose to conduct another random drawing to select a replacement Winner.
6. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: PRIZE DESCRIPTION; ODDS. GRAND PRIZE: Each Winner will receive a one (1) hour appearance by one (1) of the following professional mascots, as selected at the sole discretion of KSE: “Bernie” - Colorado Avalanche, “Rocky” – Denver Nuggets, or “Wooly” – Colorado Mammoth. The appearance must be within 30 mile radius of the Denver Metro Area and take place no later than June 30, 2013. The approximate retail value of the prize awarded to each Winner is $300. All prizes are subject to availability and KSE reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in their sole discretion. The odds of winning will depend on the number of valid Entry Forms and Internet Entries received. Winners may forfeit their right to qualify as a Winner or to participate in the Contest, and KSE may or may not, in its sole discretion, choose to conduct additional random drawings to select replacement Winners. Winners may not assign, transfer or substitute prizes, or redeem prizes for cash value. Winners will be responsible for any federal, state and local taxes associated with their prize(s). Winners must sign all the Required Documents and, at KSE’s election, a prize acceptance form within the time specified in order to receive their prize(s). All necessary transportation and/or accommodations are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Winners are responsible for any and all other expenses including, but not limited to, meals, beverages, transportation, parking and personal purchases. No responsibility is assumed by KSE for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules or Entry Forms to their members.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. KSE shall not be responsible for Entry Forms that are incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, lost, late, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or otherwise not received correctly. Prizes shall be awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. By entering, each Entrant agrees to RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY KSE, the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth, the NBA, NHL, NLL, HealthONE, and each of their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, licesees, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, damages, claims and causes of action (however named or described) arising from or directly or indirectly related to (a) Entrant’s participation in this Contest or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity, (b) Entrant’s Entry Form, (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules, or (d) the receipt and/or use of any prize by Entrant or any replacement prize that may be awarded herein.
8. CONSENT OF USE. Each Entrant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use or publication of Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, Entry Form, and the like in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, the KSE and HealthONE websites and in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by KSE, HealthONE and their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, employees, and agents, except where prohibited by law.
9. WINNERS LIST. Names of the Winners can be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to: HealthONE/Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children “Mascot” Contest, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204, on or after May 1, 2013 and before June 30, 2013.
10. RULES. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of KSE and may be changed from time to time without notice. KSE reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest at any time without notice.
11. CLAIMS/DISPUTES. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (b) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to seek the award of, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and/or the KSE in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Denver, Colorado. All contestants who enter or attempt to enter the Contest agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Colorado and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Contest or these Official Rules.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. KSE shall not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any drawing for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment failure or malfunction, electrical service interruption, or any act of God or other “force majeure” event.